Electrophoresis is commonly employed for DNA, RNA, and Proteins analysis. The gel matrix with varied porosity is used under different buffer systems to characterize biomolecule under electric current. Fluorescent probes are used to visualize the biomolecules; VNIRTM specialized in safe, sensitive and robust detection of DNA, RNA and Proteins with patented small molecules. VNIRTM Biotechnologies cater to customized solutions for every lab workflow in the life science area.
Gel electrophoresis using VNIR products has the following features
- High sensitivity
- Safe and free from Ethidium Bromide
- Compatible with UV transilluminator, BioRad-Chemidoc, GE/Amersham imager
- Ideal for post stain, suited for pre-stain as well
- VNIR107- VMark 1kb DNA Ladder
- VNIR108- VMark 100bp DNA Ladder
- VNIR110- VNIRTM Red Gel Stain
- VNIR111- VNIRTM Safe Green Gel Stain
These products are alternatives to SYBR® Green, SYBR® safe.
SYBR® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes Inc.