VNIRTM Thermal Shift Assay kit contains Thermal shift and buffer. The dye is a synthetic fluorescent probe with very high specificity to hydrophobic regions of protein. The probe formulation is developed to monitor the thermal profile of proteins and find the optimal parameters favouring the most stable conformations and also to study protein-ligand interactions by fluorescence intensity measurement using Real Time PCR systems in research and academic laboratories. VNIRTM Biotechnologies offers quick, easy, high throughput and cost efficient advantage to monitor the thermal profile of proteins in any finished product.
Cat. No.: VNIR306
Components & Storage
|VNIR™ Thermal Shift Dye – 50 assays||10µL||200X DMSO stock||-20℃, in dark|
|VNIR™ Thermal Shift Buffer||1mL||10X||4-8℃|
- Thaw the buffer, Control protein and VNIR™ Thermal Shift Dye reagent on ice.
- Prepare about 1X Diluent Buffer by diluting in NFW.
- Prepare about 10X VNIR™ Thermal Shift Dye from 200X by diluting in 1X VNIR™ Thermal Shift buffer.
- Set up VNIRTM Thermal shift assay mix for 20µL per reaction:
|Component||Volume per Reaction|
|10X VNIR™ Thermal Shift Dye||2 µL|
|1X VNIR™ Thermal Shift Buffer||5 µL|
|Water + protein + buffer and/or buffer components||13 µL|
|Total||Up to 20 µL|
- Pipette each reaction up and down 10 times to mix well.
- Seal the plate with transparent adhesive film, spin it at 4000rpm for 3-5 minutes, and then place it on ice.
- Set the qPCR reaction with below mentioned conditions in the real time PCR instrument.
- With inserting melt curve only, change the starting temperature to 20°C to 99°C in increments of 0.5°C for 5 seconds and select plate read. Select ROX channel as scan mode option, start the reaction.
- Load the plate, and then start the instrument run.
References: Please let us know if you publish your research using VNIRTM Protein Thermal Shift Assay Kit. We can cite your reference here.